Monday, November 28, 2005

Personal

Dear neglected readers, I have some rather turbulent months behind me, especially up until a French language exam I had to take recently - hence the silence. And I probably won't be back to once a week frequency until the beginning of next year.

However, on the progressive community blog European Tribune (where you'll find some toned-down-for-a-wider-audience versions of what I posted here), I have been made a frontpager - as that goes with some obligations, I haven't fallen silent there; you can separately read my 'diary' posts and frontpage stories (for example I wrote the October Revolution anniversary entry). All my readers would be welcome there (in particular I would be happy to see more, and better arguing, hard left voices there).

8 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Eric Gordy said...

We finally got to see the movie Kontroll. So what do you think, is Bucsu really the killer, and the hooded figure only a product of his imagination?

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger DoDo said...

Well, when I watched the film, I thought Bulcsu is the hooded figure, so did many others - but the director apparently denied that in an interview and another actor was under the hood... so I'm not sure :-)

Now tell me, are you looking at conductors with a different kind of respect? ;-)

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Eric Gordy said...

Absolutely! The armbands always impressed me, too.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger DoDo said...

Especially when they put it on on the bus/train only after it gets moving :-)

BTW, I just added East Ethnia to the EuroTrib blogroll!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://rxuivlqa.com/pggk/lhmm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rixtkyqe.com/yaou/rqqa.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://rxuivlqa.com/pggk/lhmm.html | http://xstxgdgr.com/rvso/wzzb.html

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home